Vital Health & Wellness Center's Favorite Apps
Updated: March 25th, 2020
(Note: The following options are currently FREE. Contact our page if you would like to be featured on our list. They are available for download on Apple and Android (OS) operating systems.)
Helpful Tip: Try a new workout from the comfort of your home. Don’t be afraid to mix things up.
Exercise: (Exercise Apps that can be modified for All Fitness Levels)
- 7 Minute Workout
- Nike Training Club
- The Peloton App (Free 90 day trial)
Helpful Tip: Stay hydrated, and drinks a glass of water before each meal. Keep your portions small.
Eat Well: (Apps for Calorie Counting and Nutritional Information)
- Download Tasty App (Recipes & Video instructions on preparing meals
- Fooducate (Nutritional information about food)
- Sparkpeople Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker
- Calorie Counter by Lose It! For Diet & Weight Loss
- Calorie Counter – My FitnessPal
Helpful Tip: While at home, do your best to maintain a regular sleep cycle.
End Your Day Peacefully: (Apps for Meditation and Relaxation)
- Insight Timer
- Let’s Meditate: Sleep & Guided Meditation
- Stop, Breathe, and Think
- Ten Percent Happier
- Sleep Sounds – Relax & Sleep
Helpful Tip: End your day by focusing on at least one thing that you are grateful for.